Thursday 6 June 2013

Money troubles and rolling fast...

06/06/13
I'll make this one short and simple for you, here is what has happened since my last post.

  • Posted birth certificate, passport, passport photos and visa application to Project Trust
  • Had final Hep B on 4th
  • Called to check progress and then recieved Basic Disclosure
  • Booked Chest X-ray for June 7th
  • Booked Yellow Fever for June 11th
  • Booked Medical Examination for June 11th
  • Still to phone Project Trust and pay Visa Fee, then Visa Application is complete.
And the total cost of the above?  £140. I am just a little dissapointed. After putting in so much effort to raise the £5400, it's a bit depressing to pay out extra costs. But I do feel grateful, as I have heard of others paying over £400 for the above plus the cost of injections - which I got for free! To break it down: Post Service Special Delivery £14, X-ray £55, Yellow Fever £36 and Visa Fee £35.

I'm on a roll, it looks like I will have everything sorted and sent to Project Trust by June 15th, the deadline. 38 days until training, 77 days until South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment