Tuesday 11 June 2013

Visa application? COMPLETE!

11/06/12
Today I had my Yellow Fever injection! I feel fine right now but the injection is actually a live virus, the nurse said effects will kick in about a week from now. So far i've heard of nausia, headaches and fever symptons. Hopefully I won't be too bad...I guess you will find out next week!

I also had my medical examination, It went well. I was worried about the doctor checking for Hernia as I've heard it can be quite uncomfortable. No worries, he took my word for it! I am healthy enough, just need to loose a little weight...if only it were that simple...

Tomorrow I will send the rest of my visa documents away. Sorry for the lack of pictures to make things exciting, I don't have any! Now it's just a waiting game. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment