Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines cake sale...

14.02.13
I have lot's of pictures with this post, enjoy! Happy Valentines Day Ladies and Gentlemen.

So... yesterday was my cake sale at college. It raised a total of £55! I'm very happy with that as it wasn't a very busy day and my new Grand Total is looking very attractive.


My earrings for the occasion!

money slowly coming in...

My mum caught off guard haha
We sold lot's of things, from fairy cakes to cookies to cards. I also had a tombola which must have raised atleast £15 of the total, It was very popular and 8 out of 10 prizes were won! One girl won three prizes in a row - how lucky!

Cards

Cupcakes and my Leaflet

Project Trust and South Africa cupcakes!

The kitchen has over 20 cakes left from yesterday, can't complain.

I have two car boot sales and my Sponsored Climb coming up. My brothers friend Scott has already raised over £100 for the climb, how amazing! I'm looking forward to it, let's just hope the weather stays calm.

TOTAL £3925

No comments:

Post a Comment