Monday 4 February 2013

Health overseas...

04/02/13
Hello! I hope you are all enjoying Fab February. 

Due to the horrific Scottish weather, the ferry between Oban and Coll is cancelled. Somewhere in the country is a little white envelope containing £1500, struggling greatly to find it's way to the Project Trust headquarters. Every time I have tried to post this money, something has stopped me, whether it be no envelopes, no stamps, no more money slips or a closed post office. I really hope it gets there soon, all in one piece and not too run down by the weather. Please think of my envelope.


In other news, inoculations. I have received a list of six necessary injections from Project Trust. I have been advised to start my course of injections as soon  as possible. Although  it may seem early, some need to be taken in a series of injections over a period of  time. I have not yet received information on the ones required specifically for South Africa, so there are more to come...the joy!

I really hope the inoculations won't cost lot's of money. I've heard of people getting them all free...but I've also heard of people paying over £100 for one jag! Here is a list of the jags I must get: Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Rabies, Typhoid and Polio. I might have had one or the other in school, but I can't remember so I'll need to check that first!

In fundraising news, I am really looking forward to my cake sale at college! I have had lot's of people volunteering to make me cakes which is so kind. I have ordered wafer cake toppers, one set with the South Africa flag (same as picture) and the other with the Project Trust logo. I will upload pictures of the cakes and event. I'm sure it will go well, no one can deny a cupcake! It is on Wednesday 13th at Reid Kerr College.


TOTAL £3870

No comments:

Post a Comment