Monday 27 May 2013

It never ends...

27/05/2013
It's my Birthday! I am now nineteen, an age most seem to dismiss as boring and uneventful. However, it will be quite the opposite for me as I embark on my African adventure in a mere three months! The excitement never ends.

So on Saturday 25th May I climbed Goat Fell. Again, you are probably thinking why on earth would I willingly climb Goat Fell after finally completing the torture of raising £5400. Well unfortunately ladies and gentlemen that haven't been following my blog, there are excess costs. Such as? Visa, x-ray, disclosure form, injections, flight to London, travel to Oban, Oban accommodation, spending money (recommended £1000) etc.


On top of Goat Fell, success!

On top of Goat Fell, lovely day!


My family sponsored me to climb Goat Fell and raised a whopping £370 towards my excess costs/spending money! I am very grateful that they took the time and effort to help, even though the money wasn't directly for Project Trust. I now have a grand total of £935 spending money. I feel so lucky and can't thank everyone enough that contributed towards my fundraising!

Fundraising complete: £5445

No comments:

Post a Comment