Thursday 17 January 2013

People say photographs don't lie, mine do...

17/12/13
For those of you who don't know, I'm a HNC Photography student. I have decided to combine my photography with my Project Trust adventure and will be arranging an African themed photo-shoot! However, it won't be stereotypical Africa, it will be little special parts of it. The main idea is to have so, so many colours. I will post up the results as they come! The title of this Blog Post is a quote from David LaChapelle, a photographer himself and I think it's brilliant, of course a photograph can lie, you can put anything you want in it! I have so far raised £250 for Project Trust through my photography and I am very grateful for that!


Here are some photographs that have inspired me...




No comments:

Post a Comment