Thursday 10 January 2013

What Lies Ahead...

10/01/13

Just a little post to let you all know what's lined up...

Right Now: Sponsored Diet. I spread the word to all of my contacts on Facebook that anyone looking to start a New Years Diet should get motivated by raising money for Project Trust at the same time. My friend Amy is the first to agree and will start on Monday! I am currently creating a sponsorship form for her and hope that more people will take to the idea.

23rd February: Sponsored Hike - Goat Fell, Arran. If you would like to join this event please get in contact with me. The more the merrier! I so far have six friends helping out and I am still hoping for more. My Brother - who has become suspiciously fond of my leaving for a year - is also joining in! There will be a £50 cash prize for the person who can raise most money!

6th April: Bag Packing at Sainsburys Superstore, Irvine. I am looking forward to this as it is a hugeeee store. Hopefully it will raise plenty of pennies! I will need lot's of volunteers so again, contact me if you would like to help!

12th April: Bingo Night, Ardrossan. I am so pleased that this has been arranged! A family member who organizes Bingo Games now and then has arranged this for me which I am very grateful for. All money from the night will go towards my fundraising and I think it could be anything between £100-£400, amazing!

I am also going to arrange a Cake and Card stall at College and I am super sure there are plenty of Car Boot sales to come! (If you haven't been following my Blog - In the past 7 months I have attended almost 20!)

TOTAL £3805


12/01/13
I have been given a Ipod Touch - 4th Generation to sell! It comes with everything in the box, earphones are unopened, all instructions are there, charge cable... even the apple sticker! There is also a screen protector and leather case for it. Ipod is in perfect condition, it has been reset to factory settings. The only problem is the scratches on the back... but who can stop them from happening? it's impossible! they aren't too bad anyway. So if anyone fances a new Ipod, contact me! I'm open to offers. The money for this is going to cover the cost of my new Passport :)

16/01/13
Good News! For those of you that have been following my Blog, I heard back from the Poetry Competition! Unfortunately I didn't come first and win the £1000... However, they have been so taken with my poem that they have asked my permission to publish it in an upcoming book! I'm very excited :) In more news, I have received a £20 donation from an uncle that has worked many a times in Africa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment