Saturday 6 April 2013

Penny for a packing

06/04/2013
AND THE NEWS YOU HAVE ALL BEEN EAGERLY WAITING FOR

LIVE FROM ARDROSSAN, NORTH AYRSHIRE

THE LONG AWAITED, MOST ANTICIPATED EVENT OF ALL KNOWN TIME

THE ONE AND ONLY SAINSBURYS SUPERSTORE BAG BACK

RAISED A GRAND WHOPPING TOTAL OF

......

DUN DUN DUN

......

£453.91

......

Incredible! This is so much more than I expected, I am sooo pleased. I really can't thank Laura, Amy, Daniel and Jo enough. Without their dedicated help, who knows what would have happened! I even recieved an Isle of Man penny, an old 10p and an American Cent. Fabooolus. it's fabooooooolus. Pictures to follow! Only £146.09 to go. AMAZING. Thank you generous people of Sainsburys.

my £1.12 buckets!

Bagging up the money to take to the bank

Do you like my South Africa nail?

my newsletter

All the money in the one bucket

Would you believe that's £450?

TOTAL £5253.91

My big brother couldn't help today. He feels bad about it, so has just donated a beautiful £30!


TOTAL £5283.91

No comments:

Post a Comment